Today has been a relatively quiet one foe me with little on the movie scene I'd like to attend, although I did miss getting to Vincent Gallo's new movie 'Promises Written in Water'. This tells the story of a terminally ill girl who asks a guy to arrange for her to be cremated, so he gets a job in a funeral home for practice. Sounds exciting doesn't it.
The Lido has been fairly quiet owing to the dull, windy & changeable weather, so no sun bathing or swiming between sessions.
Tuesday, 7 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounds like my sort of movie! Don't suppose it's a black comedy though?
ReplyDeleteI've read a few reports on the internet/in the papers about the festival but none of the films sound like ones I'd want to buy on DVD. I think I'd be better off at ComicCon.
Weather here is pretty changeable too - bright sunshine now, chucking it down not long ago!