Sunday, 1 September 2013

Back at the Mostra

It's good to be back at the Mostra again but before I begin: lesson one.
Never try to use Blogger, it's a complete nightmare to get into. We have to see if this first blog ever reaches the screen let alone the internet.
So any changes since my last visit way back in 2010?
Well, the building programme hasn't finished. Some problems I didn't delve into but it's looking promising. The press office team, those at the sharp end dealing with people like me are, as usual excellent, though I did begin with a few moans that have never been resolved since I started coming to the Mostra. Getting into press conferences was my first gripe. The answer was to write more this year and then apply for a better pass next time. Strange as there's never been an issue with either quality or quantity in the past. The real problem is too many hangers-on in the industry are simply autograph hunters and should never be allowed into the press conference.
But, I'm here enjoying it and trying to get into see several offerings.
More to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure why but I'm not getting emails when you post on Blogger anymore. It seems to have changed how it works.

    ReplyDelete